"HEY--Are you looking at me??!!" Brock loves his new snugly Land's End jammies from g-ma McLouth. I think all were shocked to see how he filled out these sleepers. They looked HUGE! My little guy is growing and takes after his dad for height.
Avery is snacking on some Lucky Charms in this photo....she previously was complaining she was cold. Imagine that? Both girls refuse to keep socks on their feet, but apparently Ava has no problem putting her hood up???
One last hurrah before school started up again. A 3D movie that the girls seemed to enjoy. I thought it was a complete waste of time, but A & C gave Call of the Wild 2 thumbs up.
Here is a picture from my south patio door, looking out into our frozen Tundra! My grandma always says: "As the days lengthen, the cold strengthens." I would have to agree with that phrase this winter. Here in IL we have been in a 'deep freeze' with temps below zero for a week or more and from the forecast, there isn't any relief in the near future. It appears we aren't the only ones dealing with the cold as the extreme winter weather has affected many, virtually nation-wide.
ABC returned back to school today for the first time in 2 weeks. I was dreading the morning routine of scurrying around trying to get ready for the bus to arrive, but it all worked out. The worst was reading the thermometer of 5 below zero and walking 3 little ones outside! I'll be anxious to hear how they adjusted to the first day back after break.
Keep warm everyone!





2 comments:
Brocks sleeper PJ's are AWESOME. He looks great in those colors and pattern.
Oh and I also wanted to point out that the last photo of your frozen Tundra is breathtaking!
Happy B-E-B Day!!! Those 'jammies' are ROCKIN, Brock!!! And those glasses are AWESOME girls!!!
BTW, Peg, as beautiful as the picture is, it still looks FREEZING COLD and I don't miss it!!!
Post a Comment