Just some fun videos of my ABC trio. They are always doing silly stuff and I rarely catch it on video.
The first 2 videos show how Avery and Cora love to color. I have to be careful not to compare the girls.....but, Cora is so particular and pays attention to detail, colors in the lines, etc... Avery is wild a crazy "artist", but has lots of fun with whatever she does.
The last 2 clips are of the boy. He is loving our piano and I tried having him sit independently...he did great, but got too excited and lost his balance. However, I think you can see his accomplishment in the little snippit I was able to capture. (You will need to scroll all the way down to the end of the page to the playlist and pause it so you can hear the videos.)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It makes me so sad that they are so old already. They're so cute!
YOu'll be getting a graduation invite in the mail sometime next week. Look for it! :)
How cute!! Thanks for sharing all of the videos.
It's good to know that all forms of art is being supported in the Gullidge household!
(((Hugs))) and love to my ABC artiste's.
Post a Comment