CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Time Flies!

Since my last blog post we have one week of summer school under our belts, added onto our patio, and hosted Father's day! Where does the time go???
Summer school is loved by each ABC. I only fear how they will tolerate this week. Today is already 95 degrees and tomorrow's forecast is higher, with plenty of humidity as well! {I still would take this over the freezing cold snowy days of winter}

Here is a shot of ABC on the first day of summer school. We were up and ready so early, we played and waited outside......Brock apparently was up TOO early and fell asleep listening to his tunes! BTW, this week the kids do NOT need jackets!


Here is a pic of our patio extension......Avery and Cora were all about the SAND!!!!


My little artists. A princess drawn by Cora and a cat from Avery..... Gotta love sidewalk chalk.


My little Sunkissed Cora. I have color-coded my kids for so long that when I saw Cora in pink, from a distance I thought it had to be Avery! Avery is still partial to pink and was sure this outfit should have been hers! :) I can imagine there will be lots more fighting over clothes in the future......


I tried to tell Avery this blue outfit was made for her---she didn't quite understand when I told her it made her eyes 'pop!' Ha. She is all about the kitties. This is Daisy....or Princess Rosie.......not sure how to explain that those aren't the most manly names for a male cat!!!!!!! We still have 3, but if it were up to Peanut they would each be out of here. Peanut thinks little kittens make great chew toys.....
I also have to share Avery's comment about Jason's Father's day gift. She is fascinated that daddy got "ROCKS THAT SING!!!!!!!" Just to clarify, they are outdoor rock speakers, and they are cool! ;)

0 comments: