CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun in the sun....

ABC are slowly adjusting to a different schedule compared to the school year. I think it is very ironic that on those days I typically have to drag them out of bed and fight to have them get moving and ready for the bus.....NOW they are up before me! What do you bet, June 15th when it is time for summer school they want to sleep in? ;)
Here are some pictures of my silly kiddos.


It's no surprise this boy likes music, but until recently he wouldn't tolerate headphones. He was loving his CD from last year's bible school in these pictures.


He immediately calms to listen to the music!


Ah, the princesses! The end of the school year 'surprise' as they termed it. Fortunately, I didn't have it explode nor did I ruin Jason's air compressor while inflating this pool today! It specifically states not to use an air compressor, but aside from taking days to manually inflate, I thought I chose the best option....


Cherry Belle


Hawaiian princess?

Ta-Dah! Summer so far is FUN. :)
{And YES, my pale faced girlies are covered in 70 SPF waterproof sunscreen. We actually have SUNSHINE today!!!} Brock is sound asleep taking a nap. He is missing out being a prince with his lovely ladies....

1 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Cool Pool, is it a Disney Princess one?? Kendyll would love this pool, where did u get it?
The girls look great in their suits and Brock seems SO happy listening to his tunes.