CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

School's Out For Summer!!!!


They say a picture is worth a thousand words..... This one speaks volumes for sure. Brock is so ticked that we are giving him a workout before school, Cora is being her typical mother hen self wanting to hold on to B-man, and Avery....well, she is not quite awake, but pulls off a smile!

No school until June 15th when summer school begins. And for those of you keeping track of what next fall brings........it is yet another year of PRESCHOOL!! My ABC will have 3 years of Pre-K under their belt before they meet the age cut-off for Kindergarten. :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

OHMYGOSH!!! Whenever I see our boy standing I just get goosebumps and tears! What a beautiful picture. The only thing that would have made it more beautiful is if he had that golden smile of his to show us.

Peggy! I can't believe it. These kids look so grown up!!!

I love and miss you guys!!!!

P.S. The way they are dressed I would assume you finally have some decent weather????

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Ticked or not he looks fabulous standing there!!! Just fabulous.