The kids have been keeping me busy, but all in all they have been well. Brock had an issue last week or so. I think he had a seizure in the night, but I can't know for sure. He was sick for a couple days, then bounced back fairly quickly. On a side note, we just stopped his Keppra seizure drug and made the switch to Trileptal. Still waiting to see if there is any difference in his mood/behavior.
Cora has been so determined that it is warm enough for the wading pool to come out......she doesn't like my answer when I tell her NO it is NOT warm enough. :( Such a mean mom I am.
Avery is anxiously awaiting our cat Callie to have some kittens. Avery's cat Chloe "ran away" several weeks ago......I know what really happened, but we are sparing the details for the kids' sake. Let's just say that the highway in front of our house is not good for cat crossings. :(
I hope Callie can have some cute kitties to make up for our loss. We actually had planned getting both cats fixed, but a big yellow tom cat paid a visit before that was taken care of. Ooops. This may work out for the best.
Brock was fitted recently for his new DAFOs (braces) and shoes. Below, is a pic that we took before school one morning. I still need to work on capturing better facial expressions, but how cool to have Brock upright, standing next to his sisters?!?! His old braces became too small and he wouldn't tolerate standing. These have helped and he has been working a lot more.
You'd think I had triplets or something in this picture! They are all very similar in height even.
Avery likes the yellow tulips.
Brock is sitting independently here, but next time I will ask for a photo assistant. I was on guard and kept catching him from toppling over with one hand, while still trying to snap a shot with the other hand. (The things moms do for pictures of their kiddos!)
Brock looking pretty sly. Very proud of himself for sitting like a big boy!





1 comments:
awesome pictures. totally jealous of the yellow tulips. my black thumb is showing its true side :( The second pic you have of Brock sitting alone is my favorite. I love the one of Cora sitting on her knees and the one of Avery shrugging up her shoulders is adorable. Lastly, the one of them together (ABC order) w/B in his jogger is the bestest. Is that a word??? I can almost "hear" him giggle.
Post a Comment