CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kitchen Cyclers

Avery and Cora were finally able to convince daddy to assemble their new bikes. However, it has been so muddy and icky outside they have only been riding INSIDE! What a circus! Check out the video and see my silly, nutty girls. I don't even know half of what they are talking about. :)



UPDATES:
Both girls had a Post-Op visit with the ENT Thursday. Tubes looked great and each girl passed a hearing test! WhooooHooo!!! Avery's hearing isn't perfect, but I was previously worried there was some major hearing loss. Apparently not, according to the test! :)

Brock's DAFOs are in and I will be taking him to Burlington, IA to be fitted on Monday. I hope he will be pleased with the new size. I have been making him wear his old ones and I know they are very tight. :(

We are having some warmer weather here and loving it......that is if we can venture out when it is not pouring down rain or blowing us away! Geesh. Too bad we can't custom order some desirable weather. I certainly know the farmers would change a few things if they could. Who knows when planting season will ever begin......

I hope each of the ABC fans are doing well.
Until next time......

1 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Hilarious! The bikes are quite a hit. Good thing they were going slow-otherwise your cabinetry may have needed some touch up.

*and were they saying "you have a chicken on your head"? LOL