CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Upcoming events

Busy week ahead for mommy and trio. Tuesday, Brock has an appointment with his Neurologist. Nothing but a follow up to discuss his last seizure and the blood tests that were taken awhile back. I just really dread the drive to Peoria and the LONG wait with this doctor. It is inevitable that he will not be on schedule.

Wednesday, Avery and Cora will have their bilateral myringotomy---Ear tube surgery. They are less than thrilled. Can't say I blame them. We have to arrive at Galesburg hospital at 6:15 a.m. Surgery is scheduled at 7:30 a.m. and should be a smooth procedure if all goes well like last time. I think I am more worried if Jason can get Brock ready for the school bus that morning. LOL.

I am assuming that the girls will miss the rest of the week of school, but time will tell. Last year we had a few days of the burning, acid-like, ear drops from you know where! I already asked and was told they will have those same drops again. Just thought I would warn everyone in case you hear blood curdling screams at the end of the week. It is only me torturing my girls with EAR DROPS. :( ~~~not to be confused with EYE drops of course!!!!!!!!

More updates later..................

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm sorry I didn't check the blog sooner! Sure hope it was all good news for our boy yesterday and that everything went smoothly with the surgeries today!

I'm sending (((Hugs))), love and well wishes to everyone!