CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Egg hunt at Grandma Ruthie's


This is a pic I took of Brock as he was practicing sitting in our big kitchen chair. What a big boy! :)


Avery and Cora very proud of their 'loot'
Brock liked the big Easter bunny---the air pump noise caught his attention.

Avery coloring eggs

The whole gang minus the 2 oldest grandkids.


Cora takes her coloring seriously!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Easter! Thanks for all of the pictures, Peg. They are adorable. Where is the annual bunny ears picture? I would imagine they have REALLY outgrown those ears by now. I still look at their first Easter pictures and smile. My how they have grown and become even more precious!

The best picture of all, however, is that big kitchen chair picture. Our boy sure is getting stronger.

I love you guys and I'm sending (((Hugs))) and kisses (smooches for Avery).