CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Soggy Spring still......

The rain keeps coming..... Today, the Spoon River is out over Route 9 and traffic is being detoured at the junction in front of our house! We again/still have a wet basement and it has NOT been a good year to be in the Ag industry--just ask my husband and family! UGH. I keep thinking, one day I will be complaining of heat and humidity, BUT this morning my mom had frost at her house! FROST IN MAY? I didn't see any here, but likely wasn't up as early as my parents were.

I found some pictures that I didn't upload off my camera so I decided to post them. Not a whole lot to blog about here. The kids each had fieldtrips canceled last week due to rain. The girls were devastated, but hopefully they can go to the make-up date Friday.

Brock has a procedure Tuesday at OSF Children's hospital. It is an Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) test. Brock will be sedated and hooked up to some electrodes to measure how his brain responds to sound. A glorified hearing test of sorts you could say. Brock can't take a traditional hearing test, so this should give us an idea of how well he hears and what types of sound he can hear. Results should be available right after the procedure and I was told it is less than an hour to complete the test. It should be interesting to see how he does.


Brock LOVES his swing!


When they aren't fighting they're lovin'



Little Boy Blue


Avery is a poser! Still not sure where she learned the shoulder shrug, but that is what she wants to do in every picture......


Cora and Callie


Cool chics in shades


Callie is ready to 'pop' in this photo---it was taken the day before she had her kittens. BTW, all 3 are doing well. :)

0 comments: