CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

No new pics to post, just a few updates.....
Brock's ABR test went very well Tuesday. They started his IV with the first 'stick', and he tolerated the sedation well. The test revealed no hearing loss with high or low frequency sounds! I do have to share that I have such a ladies man. Brock was charming the socks off the docs and nurses that morning. Smiling and babbling up a storm...... He sure knows when to turn it on. Such a flirt!

The flood waters of the Spoon River have receeded some. Enough to open Route 9 once again. It is strange to cross a bridge over high waters, knowing it should be dry farmland on either side.

Here's to a great Memorial Day weekend, the OFFICIAL start of summer! WoooHoooo!

I'll try to get some new kids pics over the weekend. I have also had requests to get new kitten pictures so I'll work on that too.

Next week, ABC only have Tuesday and Wednesday left of school, then a quick report-card day on Friday. Pre-K doesn't have much of a report card, but they wanted to ride the bus one last time. :) [Each are signed up for 4 weeks of summer school starting June 15th, but no bus service.]

Let the fun summer times begin!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Have a safe (and dry) Memorial weekend!

Love you guys!