I think I just opened a whole new world of sharing images and documents! LOL
Below, you will see that I scanned in the triplets' First Grade school pictures....

Avery smilin' pretty in 1st Grade!

Not exactly a smile, but they tried so hard to get a decent picture of this silly boy! Looking on the bright side, Brock's head is up, eyes are open and he isn't scowling! :)

Miss Belle giving her big grin!
**********
Last night, while picking up the kitchen island where my girls had been coloring, I happened to find a card that Cora made for Avery. I couldn't help but laugh and thought I'd share. Apparently, I am not the only one that is in awe of the triplets turning SEVEN! LOL

Here is the card front: To Avery, From Cora. WOW I Can't believe

Inside of card: We are 7 Love Cora
How funny is that??? Leave it to my kids to make me smile. :)
Things here are going ok. The weather is exceptionally gorgeous and unseasonably warm. I'll take it over freezing temps any day.
Until next time...............





0 comments:
Post a Comment