There were enough good shots, that make me feel as though I 'captured a moment'. And, if nothing else, I don't feel guilty for not getting the annual fall maple picture. I also really wanted to get a few shots in front of my fall display of straw bales, scarecrow, etc....but the natives were restless and I knew I'd be pushing my luck with a scene change! I hope you enjoy some fall colors with my triple redbirds!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
A window of opportunity?
As I watched the leaves of my sugar maple fall, and viewed the cooler forecast, I decided to jump on an opportunity for some pictures. Each kid had a snack after school, then they were told to "quick, go get your Cardinal hoodie!" ;)
There were enough good shots, that make me feel as though I 'captured a moment'. And, if nothing else, I don't feel guilty for not getting the annual fall maple picture. I also really wanted to get a few shots in front of my fall display of straw bales, scarecrow, etc....but the natives were restless and I knew I'd be pushing my luck with a scene change! I hope you enjoy some fall colors with my triple redbirds!

There were enough good shots, that make me feel as though I 'captured a moment'. And, if nothing else, I don't feel guilty for not getting the annual fall maple picture. I also really wanted to get a few shots in front of my fall display of straw bales, scarecrow, etc....but the natives were restless and I knew I'd be pushing my luck with a scene change! I hope you enjoy some fall colors with my triple redbirds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment