CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday!

Four years old? My, how time goes by so quickly.....
What a weekend of celebration! After the Chuck-E-Cheese adventure Saturday, we still had a party to pull off for Sunday. The morning was filled with opening presents and the remainder of the day was spent picking up those new toys that were the presents! :)
The highlight of the party of course was the ponies.(some say my chili too. LOL)
If anyone wants cake, I still have LOADS of it. Not many big cake eaters by the time we got to dessert. Brock's entire untouched cake went in the freezer....let's see how long it can stay there. I knew I ordered WAY too much cake, but I felt compelled to give each of the kid's their own cake. Not to mention, I gave into Cora when she threw an absolute fit when I said she and Avery were going to share a cake and I was going to make one for Brock. She exclaimed "I do NOT want Cinderella on MY cake!!!!!!" Little did she know it as really Ballerina Barbie, but I wasn't about to split hairs in the details. Her wishes were clear. And.....I tend to think that they each need their "own" birthday.
Brock was out of sorts all Sunday morning. He started the day off before dawn and was so cranky and needy. He did pull off a nap and that is the only way we got threw as well as we did. Lots of fussing and biting all evening, but he LOVED the ponies! I thought it was super to combine therapy with b-day fun! The hippotherapy came to us. Check out his pics on the pony---he held himself up so well. I'm thinking he really needs his own pony. Let's try and convince his dad now.....
Monday brought 3 tired kiddos (and parents). Brock had a bad day at school and was cranky. This afternoon he continues that trend. One minute he is fussy and crying, the next he is smiling and playful. I'll take more smiles please. He just acts tired and sick.....Likely he will stay home with me tomorrow morning and try to rest up.
I took tons of pics as did my sisters. Some I haven't seen, but I tried to pull the best of the collection. Thanks for checking in on my FOUR YEAR OLDS!

Avery


Cora




Ponyville at the ABC party!


My Big Boy Brock!


Maybe we need THREE ponies??? Ha.


Brock was lovin' it----He even tried to hang on with his hand in the saddle!



Giddy-Up!


One year more and our triplets are FOUR!


Three kids---THREE cakes???


Brock's construction cake


Cora's My Little Pony cake


Ballerina Barbie for Avery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ABC were born September 28, 2004. However, they each came home from the NICU on different days. Mark your calendars for their "coming home days" This is how we also give them their own day since they share a birthday......
Avery= November 29th
Cora=December 5th
Brock=January 9th

2 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Holy smokes...Ponies! They did look really good at your house AND you do have enough room. Hey, I am just saying it would be a good idea!
I have to say that I am happy that they each got their own cake...that was so nice. And BIG cakes at that :) Wow. If you want somewhere to put Brock's COLD cake let me know. I am always up for cold cake with a side of coffee.

I bet that they will remember their 4th birthday party the rest of their lives. Great job Mom (and Dad).

laila said...

Sending BIG Birthday wishes to the ABC trio!!! Wow ponies and Chucki Cheese- glad things went great!!!XOXOO