It's official. 2008 Christmas cards on in the mail. I stress about triplet pictures for these cards months before..... This year was no different. I had the outfits selected, but didn't put our tree up until the day after Thanksgiving. If kids would have cooperated, that is when the photos should have been taken, but of course they were sick. Brock only got worse and developed Pneumonia which delayed my "masterpiece" even more. :)
The evening these shots were taken, Brock was only on day 3 of his antibiotics and I felt fortunate to get any smiles at all.
In the following photos, the first 3 made the cut and were used in our card.......the rest were just silly ones to share. I thought I might give you just an idea of what goes on to get good pictures of these silly monkeys of mine! :)

Head up, eyes open, decent smile---It's a keeper!

Avery is posing like such a doll!

Cora Belle with her hair flipped AND a smile!!

Oooey Gooey CHEESE smile from Ava

Brock certainly gets the most pictures taken of him. Its a stats game most of the time---hoping for a good one. I have know idea what gesture he is giving me with his stubby hand. I will assume it is good natured. :)

Not bad.....

Almost.......

See what clowns I have to deal with? :)

Brock's chilling, where are the girls!?
So close if we just had better eye contact!
Merry Christmas to all of the ABC fans.
1 comments:
The pictures are amazing! Brocks pics came out fabulous. Avery and her first "doll pose" is great and Cora looks so grown up with her flipped hair. The very last picture of the 3 of them is almost my favorite. Avery and Brock have the same expression and head tilt while Cora is ready for you to snap the camera. Adorable!!!
Post a Comment