CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Cora Day 2008

Four years ago today I was able to bring home another baby! Cora was discharged from the hospital December 5th, 2004. Just under 5lbs, she had to come home in a car bed and wore doll clothes, as preemie sized were BIG on her!
Leading up to this special day this past week has been rough. Brock had been sick and on Tuesday I took him to the Pediatrician only to learn he had Pneumonia! He is doing better for now, but we still aren't back to "our normal" yet.
BUT, Cora day was a success and we are happy to celebrate the homecoming of "Baby C."

Early morning surprise of purple daisies for Miss Belle


Two smiley girls for 6:30am........


Cora's special day has to have a cake with her flowers, right?



Tinkerbell cake with whipped frosting. Yummo!


Avery selected Chinese food for Avery day....Cora picked Crab Legs! Talk about work! We couldn't keep up with the crackin' to feed both girls! Silly kids. ;)
Happy Cora day!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

OH NO! I was without a computer all day today so I sent a late e-mail to Cora for her day only to come here to see if any pictures were posted yet and found out our Brock is sick! I sure hope he is better SOON! I wish I could send my warm and healing Arizona sunshine to speed his (and Mom's) recovery. I'll just send warm and healing (((Hugs))) and prayers his way instead.

It looks like the two cuties have had great times on their special days. With all the cakes coming into that house I'm surprised everyone stays as skinny as you are! :-)

Miss you guys! Lots of (((Hugs))) and Kisses to ALL!

Love you guys!

Meg said...

OK, your kids crack me up with the food they like. Love it!
Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Cora is a girl after my our heart! Crab legs and cake. Ding Ding Ding!!! It would seem that Cora day was a hit.
Happy Cora Day, Cora!