CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happenings from Christmas 08

What a whirlwind of a Christmas this year! It all went well and so far we have avoided major sickness....I should just delete that statement for fear there is a lot of winter left and I may have just jinxed ourselves. Aside from the freezing rain, ice, and miserably cold temps, Christmas came and went. Our Christmas schedule is anything but laid back. Christmas eve is spent at my mom and dad's, then Christmas morning we get up bright and early to open presents with the kids at home. Mom then fixes an amazing breakfast at her house at 8am where we also open presents. By noon we are off to grandma Ruthie's, where of course there is MORE FOOD! After that gathering of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.....we hurried home to clear a path for Jason's family to come and stay for a couple days. I have posted just a few pics that I was able to take during all the festivities.


This is at my family gathering Christmas eve. The triplets are only 3 of 14 grandkids!!!!


One of the few family pics we have.....



The night before....waiting for who?? SANTA???


Avery ripping into her gifts.


Cora with Hello Kitty backpack---perhaps now I won't have to hear how Janna from school has one that she wants!!!???


Brock? Are you there under all those clothes???


Christmas gift chaos at its best.....


Brock doesn't open his presents he WRESTLES them!


Pretty sisters ready for Sunday school
I hope each of you had a very Merry Christmas! Wishing all of you a Happy New Year too!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEG!!!

These pictures are ADORABLE. One little piece of advice for the family photo next year ... demand that J leave his shoes ON! That face that Brock is making says it all! :-) PRICELESS!!

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

I love all of the pics. The girls sure do have a lot of pretty dresses. They must LOVE that! Brocks face in the family pic is awesome!

Unknown said...

Love the blog, love the pics! Merry Christmas to you all and I hope 2009 is your best year yet!