Five years ago today I had two baby girls home! Happy Cora Day 2009!
She just HAD to have a rose like Avery. Not just a purple flower, as purple is 'her' color, but a PURPLE ROSE! ??? Not an easy task, but I assigned that job to daddy. It apparently was purple enough....
Sisterly love! Any ABC fans recall the pic of these 2 sharing a bassinet when Cora 1st came home?? Yes, they really were that small..............
Cora's cake order: "Chocolate cake with purple frosting, sprinkles, fisher-price Little People--Oh, and don't forget my name on it!" Little miss picky!
I hope she made a great wish!
I think these cheesy girls look like they could cause a lot of trouble. Their smiles just ooze orneriness! Cora has selected Hardee's cheeseburgers and fries for her menu tonight. Easy enough for me! :)
****************
Brock was getting better, then had a relapse when he picked up another bug while still recovering from the other. He had a day and night of chronic coughing, but we got him a new albuterol inhaler and that has helped a great deal. He is still not 100%, but is hopefully getting better. I took him to get a haircut today and it is way too short! Poor little snot nosed boy now has a burr head. :( However, do you know the difference between a good and a bad haircut on a male? --Just a week or so! ha. I hope Brock's hair grows quickly, IT IS COLD HERE! Winter is apparently upon us and I am not a big fan.
Until next time.........
Until next time.........





1 comments:
Cora....your purple cake is Rockin'! I can only dream of how it tastes. Yum! After I saw Avery's cake I was anxiously anticipating how your Mom would do with yours. I think she gets an A+ right!
Post a Comment