Hi all. There hasn't been a whole lot happening here that I felt the need to blog about.
Brock has recovered nicely after his discharge from the hospital. He did have some NASTY side effects from the antibiotics, but we stopped those and he is getting all his issues worked out.
I have started working a few days a week at the greenhouse/nursery. It actually it quite therapeutic to work in an 80 degree setting, surrounded by plants! But, don't tell the boss, she will be charging me instead of writing me a paycheck. ;) lol.
Friday, I thought I would run and get groceries and run errands, but just as I was finishing up, I received a call that Brock had a seizure at school. It didn't sound exactly like his others, nevertheless, it sounded like a seizure. The good news is that it was supposedly short--reported less than a minute--and it stopped on its own.
Brock has a scheduled neurology appointment Wednesday, so first thing today I took him for a blood test. He did well and they got blood on the first stick!
Later today, he had a tiny seizure at home just before lunch. This was just about 10 seconds, but any seizure is too many for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I anticipate a med increase or perhaps it is time to introduce a new AED?
On a good note, I recently got a different camera and once I learn more about it, I will be able to post some current pics of the kiddos!!! Stay tuned! :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment