She is already feeling better, but I fear Brock is coming down with something again. :(
He has been very congested and very tired. I picked him up early from school on Friday and he came home to take a 2 hour nap! He actually seems better overall until he SNEEZES! Is there such a thing as sneezing for distance? His snot rockets could break records I think!! No fever, but he did have a seizure this morning. :(
Avery and Cora know that Brock is not feeling well and while he was napping, Avery made him a "card." It was so sweet with hearts all over and the words: i Love Brock G
Priceless.....
Here is my trio in B's bed. Brock is holding his paper drawing from Avery.
Let's hope that Brock just has a simple cold that won't turn into anything more! We are trying to do all we can to say/get healthy.... :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment