CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

All clear!

Avery and Cora had their post-op appointment with the ENT Thursday. The doctor thought each were healing nicely and stated that both girls could return to school on Monday. I had a knee-jerk reaction and blurted out MONDAY????!!!!!! He calmly said: "or Friday would be fine."

HA!

Both girls also passed their hearing exams and so far it seems like having all these procedures done was worth it. The road to recovery is rough, but long-term I truly hope they each benefit. Cora has already told me she can hear better!

So......with the green light given by the ENT, all 3 kiddos went to school today! :)

Today I am making my list and checking it twice, so to speak. Being stuck at home for an entire week has driven me nuts! I thought I was further along with my shopping list, but today I don't think so. Avery and Cora have asked Santa for the most ridiculous things......They are likely going to have some disappointments when he doesn't deliver what is on their list.

Brock is doing well and he didn't disappoint me when I asked him to behave during the girls' procedures. I just hope he doesn't decide now that he needs to do anything 'silly' for more attention.

That is all for now......time to make a run for some stocking stuffers and such!

Until next time!

0 comments: