CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Past and Present Red, White, and Blue


Just a little flashback to a few years ago......My triplets on the 4th of July back in 2005. (THANKS mom for helping me find all the pics!) I just thought it was funny to see Brock so chubby---he didn't have his feeding tube yet in these photos! Little Cora had hers before brother.....
This year's 4th of July included many family gatherings. Fireworks in Bushnell, brought our family to Pam's house/Hart's nursery for a cookout Thursday night. For a tiny town, there was an amazing display of fireworks and we had great seats in the bulk goods area of the nursery! LOL. Avery and Cora had a ball climbing on a pile of white rock. : )
The evening of the 4th was spent at my mom and dad's. Dad is recovering from a surgery and we were all happy to see him doing well. We didn't lack for food at either gathering! Mom made homeade cherry pie with cherries off thier tree, and a homeade Dutch apple pie that is always to die for! I made my infamous fruit pizza and a strawberry pop cake....I don't know where all the food disappeared!
I am still amazed that we are into July already. The summer is flying and today really felt like summer----HOT and HUMID! The kids are back in summer school and had a great time today. Silly Cora was so excited to go this morning, but then asked me "when is REAL school mommy?" I need to enjoy this phase. I too remember a day (a LONG time ago) when I looked forward to school.......how times change as we age. : )

Avery smilin' pretty


Brock looks as serious as his former Marine G-pa McLouth



Cutie Cora....


ABC order lined up in their Pack-N-Play!


Cora wants to know if Mommy will share the fruit pizza?!


Jason actually in a photo? CHEESE!


Hotdog lovers!


What a pose from Avery.....


Yes, he is touching his ear---BUT smiling!


More hotdogs???


Cora is a hotdog and Mac&Cheese girl.


Are you taking my pic again??? : )

4 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

OMGosh...look at them so tiny! This was a great post, getting to flash back and all! Fast forwarding to present they all look so happy :) And hot dogs rock. Especially with a bun. lol

Meg said...

Oh my goodness I love them so much!! :) Whenever I look at those 4th of July pics from '05 I think of my scrappin' days. What was it?? A year and a half of their lives scrapped in a mere 3 or 4 months? Craziness I tell ya! I do miss it sometimes, but I'm way to busy for that now. :)

Meg said...

BTW... the fruit pizza looks yum-o!

Sharon said...

How funny. Thursday night I pulled out my scrapbook of the kiddo's first year and was chuckling how those little "firecrackers" had grown leaps and bounds.

My how time flies!! I can't believe they are going to be FOUR YEARS OLD in a couple of months. They become cuter and more precious as time goes by.

BIG (((HUGS))) and love to all!!