Thursday, I tagged along with Brock on a field trip to a Pumpkin patch. Three special Ed. classes rode to Alpha, IL to Country Corner. The day was gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for a better fall day. The bus ride was long and bumpy, but we survived. Upon arrival, I soon realized that Brock's KidKart wheelchair really needed to have all terrain tires though! His kart bogged down in the corn maize with mud and cornstalks.... I ended up carrying him for the hayrack ride and pumpkin picking. The boy is heavy enough to give me a workout and I was tired by the end of our trip.
Avery and Cora were bummed that their class didn't have a fieldtrip, but they ended up having their own trip to the "orchard" afterschool. The girls rode the bus to my parent's house where they picked apples with my mom and had fun playing outside. I also made them happy when I came home with little pumpkins for them. : )

Brockster Rockster

Here is Brock's class. Boy's rule here---only 1 girl!
Can you believe this dude kept his hat on most of the time??? CUTE!
He really needed shades too as it was SUNNY that day.
2 comments:
It looks like you had a beautiful Fall day for the outing. Brock looks as sweet as ever!
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
MUCH Love to ALL!!
Gosh, in all of my funk funkie-ness I missed commenting on the blog! Shame on me :)
Your trip to the cider mill would have been totally worth it IF you had eaten a donut! LOL
I LOVE the orange jacket. I know a certain someone who would also appreciate it!
Hope you are all doing fabulous. It is a nice fall day today here.
Post a Comment