Halloween morning before school......
My little Buzz
Lightyear---Sitting up!!!

Afternoon trick-or-treating at Aunt Pam's house (aka Hart's Nursery)

Cora/Tinkerbell, begrudgingly posed for mom
Cheesey Threesy
More pictures???

Gotta love the sparkly wings....

Buzz and the gals

What a princess
Tink is tired.

"To Infinity and Beyond!"
Happy Halloween! It was a beautiful day with the temp in the 70s!
2 comments:
Awe, they all look Fabulous! And such great weather for the girls costumes. Brock could have dealt with some brisk weather with his Buzz Lightyear. It was so nice here too, so Kylie actually went the block with her sister this year. Then she came home and we sat outside to pass out candy. I only ate 1 almond joy bar on my duty! lol
How cute! I wish they could have come to my door. They would have received LOTS and LOTS of treats ... Kisses (wet ones as well as chocolate), (((Hugs))) and CANDY, which I'm sure they would have liked better than the first two above mentioned treats!!
Post a Comment