CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Three little pumpkins

Here in our neck of the woods it is a beautiful, yet chilly, fall day. Brock's therapy had a glitch in scheduling and rather than having PT, OT, and speech....he was only booked for speech at 3pm. I opted not to make the drive for just one session, but instead settled on having a fall photo shoot. The trio was less than thrilled. I think they all wanted to go with Brock and me to the rehab clinic. :)


Here is the fall display.....


....Add in some triplets, 2 cats and a dog, and you have quite a picture


Avery loves Chloe! Not sure Chloe is reciprocating....


Oh, I just want to smile when I see my little man SMILE!!!!!!!!


Cora is officially taller than the scarecrow.


ARE WE DONE YET?????

That's a rap for some cute little Illini fans.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! It looks like they are loving the nice fall weather, such a nice change from the hot summer!! The one of Brock by himself smiling is perfect.
Take care

DESJ and Company said...

Brock's smile is like a million bucks...

Meg said...

Seriously...will I ever see you all again??? What are you even up to?? Drop me an email!

Unknown said...

Love the pics! It looked like a beautiful day. Glad to read his ear problem may be taken care of...good instincts, mom!!!

Sharon said...

These pictures are wonderful. The weather and decorations are *ALMOST* as bright as the Munchkin's radiant smiles. I could feel the warmth and cheer of Brock's smile all the way here in Arizona!

I truly miss all of you!!!