CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can't believe he ate the whole thing.....

Brock typically has 4 tube feedings a day and 2 snacks by mouth. He only tolerates smooth pureed things like yogurt and pudding, and doesn't eat much at a time. Until today! The kid ate 8 oz of strawberry yogurt---minus 2 bites stolen by sister Cora. Yay Brock!


Finger licking good.

Whoa, I think I am FULL!!!!!!!


It was delicious! :)



Here are my flower girls. Avery and Cora are proud of flowers grown in our yard, so we cut and arranged some in vases. They already know a lot of the flower names....but I am only sticking to teaching common names. Next summer they can learn the Genus species. ;)

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Good going Brock! Yogurt is SOOOO good --- especially strawberry.

Hey girls! Your flowers are almost as pretty as you are. Love your fingernail polish too!

(((Hugs))), smooches and love to all you cutie patooties!