You never know what these kiddos and I will do from one moment to the next. Today, I really wanted to mail some items at the Post Office.....BUT, that is a chore better suited if I can ever fly solo and NOT ideal with my 3. Regardless, I set out telling the kiddos we were going to take a
fieldtrip to our local post office in the big metropolis of Bushnell. The weather was in our favor and better yet, the doors to the post office were propped open to let in the cool breeze which made for a smooth entry with Brock in his Special Tomato Jogger. (Can I just add how much I LOVE that jogger???)
The kids were intrigued by the old building, but what really caught their attention was the small park across the street. It now has a new wooden train
playset. We had to investigate it up close.
First thing, Cora climbs up and yells: MOM TAKE MY PICTURE! What do ya know....I had my camera in my purse---still there from our trip!
LOL 
All aboard?

Brock doesn't know if he should trust little sis....but he is smiling!

Cora was allowed to take a picture while I spotted Brock........

My little monkey Cora
Ahhhh, what a smile from Miss Ava.
1 comments:
GREAT pictures! It's good to see that smile back on Ava's face.
Love you guys!
(((Hugs))) and smooches to all!
Post a Comment