CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Frustration

Brock ended up having yet another seizure...... Sunday night I was sooooo tired and just wanted to fall asleep. Brock had been in bed for some time and I thought he was sound asleep, but heard him cough and what sounded like vomit. I had Jason check on him and not only did Brock vomit, he was also seizing!

Evil SEIZURES!

I ran to give Diastat and about 5 minutes or so later, the seizure stopped. I of course was somewhat relieved, but watched closely to see if another seizure would return or if Brock would be able to breathe easily. He seemed groggy, but OK and ended up staying home.

I have him home from school this morning and I am watching him closely. He seems to be doing well for the most part, but still is sleepy. In fact he is waking from a nap as I type. I guess that is all for now.

I'll update with any news. I am presently waiting for a call back from the neurologist to see if we need to change our current game plan with Brock's meds.

Until next time......

0 comments: