CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Picture day 2009

Tuesday was the school's fall picture day. Coming off the 3 day weekend from Labor Day, I had some struggles getting kids motivated for school.....even more trying to make them cute for pictures! ;)


I took some snapshots at home and I am crossing my fingers they had decent pics for the 'real thing' at school.

Miss Ava Rose looking a little spacey....but look at that smile!


"Hey, is someone taking my picture AGAIN???" (on a side note, I heard from Brock's aide, they worked with Brock for 25 min trying to get a decent picture at school! Ahhh, how glad I am this boy was born in the the digital age!)


Cora was all cheesy.

~~~Just to update from my previous post..... Brock's Neuro appointment went well. Docs increased his mid-day dose of Depakene (Valproic Acid). We go back for a followup in November. If by chance Brock has another big seizure, there is a new seizure drug we will try. I wrote the name down somewhere, but chose not to remember it---he will NOT have another one, RIGHT???? ~~~~

0 comments: