CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hangin' in there

The ABC trio is slowly but surely adjusting to a full day of school. Last night before bedtime, I asked the girls about preschool....."now that you have been in school for about a week and a half, what is your favorite thing about it?"
Cora: "When you visited us on the playground."
Avery: "Naptime!"

Go figure.

Brock and Cora have picked up the latest bug from school I assume. Brock is toughing it out and seems to just be plagued with a snotty nose. Cora has the nose issues, but also a terrible cough at night. She doesn't want to stay home, so she must not feel too bad.

Tomorrow (Thursday), I take Brock to his neurologist appointment. I don't know what is really going to be accomplished, but we may change some med doses..... He will have another blood test to see if his ammonia level is within normal limits. NOT looking forward to that. I'll update if there is any news.

Not much to report around here.

Since my last post, Jason celebrated a birthday. The triplets got off the bus at my mom's house after school that day, while Jason and I went out. The Packinghouse in Galesburg, IL is a must do for a birthday! The food is great, but you also get a free meal on your birthday. ;)

Fall is really rolling in quickly around here and I need to get busy planning a party for 3 soon to be FIVE YEAR OLDS!!! Where does the time go?


NO cameras please!


Popsicle and Cora


Day-Z and Avery. (Daisy is a girl, so we improvised on the name. To this day if you tell Avery her cat is a boy, she is crushed!)


Happy Birthday Jason! 8-27-09

1 comments:

Sharon said...

AHHHH to be a kid again! Playgrounds and naptime!

How did the neurologist appointment go? Hope Brock and Cora are feeling MUCH MUCH better and that Avery doesn't come down with it.

Have a safe and fun Holiday weekend.

(((Hugs))), smooches and love to all.