All in all, I would say the triplets' party was a success. The kids had a lot of fun. The turnout from their class wasn't the best....but plenty of cousins made for a good crowd. Freeze tag, duck-duck-goose, pin the tail on the donkey, and Red light/Green light were a list of games that helped to wear the little ones out. :)
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
This is the most amazing cake I have seen. VERY creative!!!! I would so pay for a piece of that cake right now!!!
Happy 5th birthday guys!!!
That cake is AWESOME! That is the most artistic and creative cake I've ever seen! Was this from a bakery or a private baker?
I'm glad everyone had a fun time at the party and that it didn't turn out too stressful for you, Mom!
Love and (((Hugs))) to all!
Post a Comment