Cora and Brock still seem to be holding their own, but who knows for how long. I am quite freaked with the number of absences from the kiddos' elementary school...... For that reason, I have chose to keep all three home from Pre-K for the week. Cora braved the germs Monday but I made her wash up and even change her clothes at the door when she came home. Poor kids don't grasp the concept of germs. They just know their mom is psychotic and yells a lot about hand washing, coughing/sneezing into their elbows and what not. UGH.
I am so fearful about Brock contracting this. The fever is alarming, as we all know that it could bring on seizures. Last Friday, and even over the weekend, Brock was acting like he was coming down with something. I took him to the pediatrician on Friday. She didn't think there was anything obvious yet to treat. While there, he received a "pneumonia" vaccine. Who knows if it was necessary, but his Neuro thinks we should take as many precautions as possible to keep Brock well.
The triplets and I have already had our seasonal flu vaccines, we take daily vitamins, and they get plenty of sleep. Aside from moving into a germ-free bubble, which I often joke of, I don't know what else we can do. I've described the feeling like watching a ticking time-bomb. I have such anxiety watching, waiting to see if Brock is going to get sick or seize. Tranquilizers please?!?!
Sorry, no pictures to post. The weather has delayed my annual fall pictures outside, now sickness has postponed them yet again. Maybe someday? Today is actually a nice day and yesterday was gorgeous. Too bad the warm temps bring out the Asian beetles. Those who know what I am talking about can commiserate with me. If you haven't experienced the little critters, consider yourself lucky! They are an ugly yellow lady-bug looking insect that swarms, lands, and pinches. Oh, and the BEST part is when you smash one---ugh! THEY STINK!
So, I leave you with the Asian beetle image and truly hope that my future posts include pictures of happy, healthy triplets! Cross your fingers. :)

Oh, can't you just smell them now?? ;)





0 comments:
Post a Comment