CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Colorful week....

The week of pre-K color days continued, Monday through Thursday.
I will be happy when I don't have to find specific clothes each day. At least I didn't have dress all 3 in a certain color....

Monday=Purple Day!


Pink Day on Tuesday. Avery said it was 'her day'---she is showing her attitude here.



Wednesday brings Brown Day and I had to get Brock in at least one picture.....


CHEESY Brown twins


WooHoo! Black day, and the end of the daily morning pictures!! ;) Avery's shirt reads: MY BROTHER HAS THE COOLEST SISTER EVER. I really wanted to get another one for Cora, but of course only 1 available. Cora was fine with her Hannah Montana shirt---the one that she wants to wear ALL the time but is becoming TOO small!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 day weekend ahead! Teacher's institute on Friday and Monday is Columbus day.
~~~~~~~~~
Brock update: The new med in the form of Depakote sprinkles did NOT work. Grrrr. It clogged his tube and after 4 different feedings with the med. I couldn't even get anything through and ended up changing to a brand new Mickey button. We just increased his liquid dose again and will check levels in a couple weeks. If I could guarantee Brock would eat a bite of pudding or something each time he needed his med, I would just give the sprinkles that way. But, he is not that consistent with eating orally, and will not eat when he is sick...... At least we tried.

1 comments:

DESJ and Company said...

I sent you some bloggy love...check it out :)