CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Post-Cast pictures...

Brock is having some major sensitivity issues after the casts were removed. Not only are the incisions touchy, but it seems the entire foot and leg are too! Last night he slept in Ace wraps and when I got him up this morning I unwrapped everything and had him sit with his legs and feet in the morning sunshine.

Most of the morning he did ok, unless I had to move him. When moved, he draws up his legs and SCREAMS. I'm trying to be patient.

To make myself feel better, I had to look at "before and after" pictures. There is drastic improvement.



1 comments:

Julia Zachreson said...

His feet do look great compared to how they looked before. I wish Brock a quick relief from all the sensitivity on his legs and feet. It will be great to be able to have braces that will fit him. My James wears AFO's and has pretty much ever since his accident 14 yeas ago even though one doctor told me he didn't need them anymore. I just love the pictures of your children.