CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Long overdue updates!!

My apologies for not keeping up with this blog! My laptop has been acting up.....I took it to our ISP thinking it was just a virus, but they think it is a hardware issue. Meanwhile, I have been limping by, using it to check e-mail, but beyond that the silly thing freezes up all the time! I have tried updating and loading pictures, but it has been too frustrating.
This morning, I was able to change the layout and I hope to find time this afternoon to get some pictures uploaded.

Inevitably, I will have to give up my laptop and let it get the needed repairs. :(

ABC are all doing OK. We have had our share of colds and sniffles, but all seem well at the moment. Brock has been struggling with seizures and seizure meds. It is so difficult to find the right balance. Too many seizures or too many side effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now......

0 comments: