CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

More pics and catching up...

Brock and I have been hanging out at home. He hasn't let me fully catch up on sleep, but some nights are better than others. His is getting better everyday. However, one side effect from lifting him in these casts is what I call my "Brock-solid-arms." I have some wicked biceps and it isn't even warm weather to show them off! Ha!!! I've been weaning him off his pain meds and so far, so good. He gets his Lortab once at bedtime, but then we have been trying just Ibuprofen the rest of the time, if needed.


The other day, I had to string some jingle bell bracelets for the girls' dance recital. Brock was already playing his drum and he was thrilled to add in some bells to his 'band'. :)


Saturday was scheduled dance pictures for Avery and Cora. While we were waiting, I took a few shots in front of our tree. Avery is smiling so pretty here, but I wish I would have known it was blurry so I could have taken another! Grrr.



Miss Cora Belle looking festive and full of smiles.



My 2 little dancing beauties.


It is a busy time of year for sure and I catch myself becoming so frustrated being stuck at home! How long until Jan 4th when casts come off?!?!?!!?

School programs and dance recital......baking.....present wrapping.... 'Tis the Season.


Until next time.............

0 comments: