CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Procrastination

Lately, I've felt like I should sit down and blog. It has been on my "to-do-list" for quite some time, but I can't make myself sit down and do it. I'm reminded of the big term papers in college that I put off and put off then finally sit down and finish page after page, just before a deadline. LOL

Anyway, I have been home bound here with Brock since surgery so I don't really have too many excuses....except that I am tired and have a severe case of Attention Deficit Disorder!

Brock is doing better each day. He slept last night for a complete block of time and allowed me some shut-eye as well! :) His pain seems to be subsiding and transfers are less traumatic. Yesterday, I was brave/crazy enough to try him out in his shower chair. It went ok and he seemed to feel better with a shower (of his upper body at least!), but I know we were both worn out after the event.

The girls are so excited with all the Christmas buzz in the air. A few days of snowfall only added to their giddiness!

Pictures on the blog will come one of these days. I now have quite a list to post:
1. Avery day
2. Cora day
3. Brock's casts
4. Christmas card pics.

Ok, so I am a slacker aren't I?!?!?!?

Until next time........

0 comments: