CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brock's new 'toy'

Finally, I had a chance to try Brock in his new life jacket. I had been saving up and debating whether or not I should even invest in this thing....and what terrible timing of the shipment, as it arrived the day after he was discharged from the hospital a couple weeks ago.
Anyway, I was able to snap a few pictures of him checking it out last night. I think he LOVED it. He was all smiles. Avery and Cora thought it was pretty cool to have brother floating with them in the hot tub too. Cora cracked me up when she said Brock looked like a strawberry in it. LOL. The shape is very similar.......


Cora, Brock, & Avery. {Cora has a raspberry under her eye from a spill she took off the porch yesterday.}

Smiley boy!

Cora checking out the "strawberry" jacket


Just chillin'


Looks like Brock received his Birthday present early this year. I think the life jacket is a keeper!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

How cute are all three! Cora is always looking after her 'bro'. He looks so relaxed and happy. You're right. It looks like a keeper.

(((Hugs))), smooches and LOTS of LOVE from AZ

DESJ and Company said...

he looks SO happy!
Great purchase.
Enjoy it.