CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Cold Snap"

Typically in July we are complaining of heat and humidity. Not the case today. Brrr. Not to mention cloudy....... So, what to do on such a Saturday? Pick green beans of course! Brock went down for a nap and the girls and I picked and snapped beans. Quite the experience for Avery and Cora. They loved it. I bet Cora said about 4-5 times "this is so much fun!" Who would have thought? Wonder if they will feel the same way in a few years when I am asking them to help....... Anyway, check out the video of my bean snapping buddies. Let's hope they are equally excited when we have green beans for supper. :)

2 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Yumm, green beans! Love those things, along with peas. They look so cute snapping them. As far as the weather...I am liking it. LOL. Less skin to show.

Sharon said...

If only I could send some of my 115° heat to you and you could send some of your 65° cool to me! Hawaii's weather would have nothing on us (except the ocean)!!

How cute is that video. Sure wish I could share some of those FRESH beans!

(((Hugs))) and love!