Here are some pictures I forgot to post..... (They were from the 3rd of July) We had a houseful of guests over the holiday weekend, then Brock had his eventful seizure. I am just now finding time and getting around to post them---better late than never.

Avery looking for some mischief.

Momma's girl Cora
Daddy with his little 'Mini-Me'

Avery hiding out, but my 10X zoom found her. :)

Even Peanut is patriotic!

Cora is stubborn and has lately insisted being in the MIDDLE! She is really throwing off the ABC order. LOL. Take a look at my boy sitting by himself and smiling big.

Best Buddies, Brock and Cora.

Sitting nicely in his STL Cardinal's hat!
2 comments:
Precious...but I should really send you a CUBS hat. :)
Joanna, I've been telling them that for YEARS! The whole family would look better in Cubs blue than that south of the border other team's color. Of course how many years did it take for someone in the family (other than myself) to get smart and realize just how great the Cubs and Wrigley Field are??? :-)
The pictures are FANTASTIC, Peg! Who would have believed that a couple of days later our boy would be airlifted. Bless his heart! He sure looks GREAT sitting there with his golden smile.
His two beautiful sisters get prettier everyday!
(((Hugs))), smooches and love to ALL!!
Post a Comment