Cora responded great and her symptoms started improving. Brock, not so much!
Wednesday, I was all set to take some of Brock's supplies into school and thought I might spend some time visiting. No sooner than I stepped into the building, I was greeted by an aide from Brock's room telling me my little guy was vomiting sick again! Are you kidding me? I was having deja vu of the Banzel nightmare all over again.
When I saw Brock, I thought it could to be the newly introduced antibiotic, so I quickly called the pediatrician and thankfully I was able to get Brock in as soon as I could drive him there! Brock was not tolerating the 1st antibiotic with Erythromycin, so he was put on Amoxicillin.
YAY! He is coming around and his nose is clearing.
We don't have many smiles, but I still HAD to take my annual Thanksgiving picture. We spent Thursday with Jason's family, so right before heading out for our almost 3 hr drive I posed the kids with the infamous turkey. I'll cut Brock some slack for his lack of smiles, but he only has a day or so! I want smiley Christmas card pics! :)
Regardless, I have 3 special blessings I am forever thankful for. Avery, Brock, and Cora.
My little Turkeys!





1 comments:
OHMYGOSH! Our boy looks sooo sick in these pictures. The colors of the girl's velour outfits are gorgeous.
Turkey Lurkey is a GREAT tradition! Now if we could just get you to remember the rabbit ears .... ;o)
(((Hugs))), smooches and love to ALL
Post a Comment