CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Long time, no post.....

What is up with this? Have 10 days passed since my last entry? Well, just to let you all know I am not just lounging around.....here is a quick update.
All kiddos have been going to summer school and loving every minute. I drop them off every morning, then I have been going into work at Hart's Nursery!
Brock is really struggling with his left ear. He is moaning and poking at it all the time......our Pediatrician is out for the week, but at a Neurology appointment Tuesday, I had the doc look in his ear. He noted a lot of dried blood still, but tube was in place and no infection. I don't know what to think. It bugs me to see him bothered so much by it!
Girls are doing great and growing up so fast. We are mastering the potty and planning for "big beds". That was their incentive, but Cora somehow keeps asking for "stacked" beds! Obviously bunk beds, but don't know how she got that idea...... I really don't want to worry about anyone falling out of bed so even if we get these stacked beds, they better be able to come apart! ; )
Here are a couple pics of Brock......he fell asleep in the high chair with his arm up for some reason.
I would love a nap, but Brock is the only one that goes down without a fight. Avery and Cora boycott naps frequently here! Not a happy momma when that happens. LOL




1 comments:

Sharon said...

What a sweet picture of that incredibly sweet little boy. I had almost forgotten what beautiful eyelashes he has.

Poor baby! Even in sleep he is protecting that left ear.

Give (((Hugs))) and love to ALL!