CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

My calendar says today is Vernal Equinox. This day always reminds me of 6th grade Science class when Mr. Barlett stood an egg on end. I've never tried it in all these years, even though I tell myself I will!
Regardless, I just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SPRING!!!! It hardly felt like spring with 25 degrees this morning and frost all over the ground. Brrrrrrr. I really noticed the cold because I worked at the nursery this morning while kids were at school and I was OUTSIDE! Thankfully, some of the time I thawed out in the greenhouses. (Thanks Pam!)
This afternoon it warmed up to the mid 50s.....still very cold, but it didn't stop my girls from being adventurous outside. Be sure to check out the video of Avery and Cora racing down the wheelchair ramp on their Dora "choppers" as they call them! Too funny.


Avery and Cora hijacked my shades. I know I have some large sunglasses, but the girls look like aliens in them! LOL :)


Who knew these Dora trikes could be so much fun?

Our boy is feeling much better....however, he is such a stinker and will babble and "Brock talk" all the time-----UNTIL I get the camera out!

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

The Dora Choppers go down that ramp pretty quick! And Taylor will wear flip flops when there is snow on the ground. Yes, she is nuts!

Brock looks great on the trampoline. It would figure that he stopped talking when you turned the camera on. Stink pot!

Love the little Aliens :)

Sharon said...

How cute!!! I would have to see the shades on you Peg before I could judge who wears them best.

The girls are related to me if they want to wear those flip flops year round. I can't stand to hide my toes!

What a sweetheart our boy is! I'm so glad that he is feeling better --- no thanks to the ER's and hospitals!!!!

Stay well ALL OF YOU!!!!!

(((Hugs))), smooches and LOVE!!!