CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Littlest Pet Shop Craze

Avery and Cora have steadily become more obsessed with The Littlest Pet Shop toys. I happen to think they are very cute and I don't mind playing with them once and a while. "Once and awhile" being the operative phrase! These girls want to play all the time. Before school, after school, in the evening...... It is comical. With Brock crawling more on the floor, I have a great reason to make sure the girls pick up these LPS characters. I always tell them that if toys get left out, Brock will eat them or choke on them. Typically it gets them moving onto cleanup, but I have also threatened to simply scoop toys up and bag them for garbage or Goodwill. Whatever works.... :)

Look how proud they are of their collection.


Brock thinks it is all silly and he just wants to knock it all down. ;)
*****************************************************************
Avery is doing better after her little mystery sickness. She stayed out 2 days from school, but is back to herself this morning.
The weather today is teasing us with thoughts of spring. It is sunny, approaching 60 degrees already, AND isn't windy (yet). This weekend may take all that away, but we'll take what we get. (Don't forget to "spring ahead" this weekend!)

1 comments:

Sharon said...

This morning I found these pictures along with the info on Brock. The picture of the three Munchkin's is absolutely PRICELESS! It is on my desktop and makes me giggle every time I see it. I would love to know what was going on in Cora's mind to cause that look --- PRICELESS!!!!