CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's here........

WooHoo! My laptop arrived yesterday about 5pm by FedEx. I just got it out of the box and charged it up..... haven't had time to do much else.

Why you ask? Because Miss Avery Rose decided it was her turn to have some one on one with mom. She had to be picked up from school Tuesday due to a fever. Motrin seemed to help a little, but she wasn't better this morning so I took her to the pediatrician. We both thought she had Strep, but the initial culture came back negative. Must be just viral. :( The disappointing news was that her left ear tube is out and she had fluid on her ear! Bummer. This girl has had the most ear trouble and has even shown some hearing loss because of prolonged fluid on her ears. Oh joy. Back to the ENT we go..........

So, back to the new laptop. I LOVE it. But, I have realized that in my anticipation of the new computer, I have failed to take many pictures! I must get busy because the most recent pics that are any good are from Valentine's day and my 10th wedding anniversary..... Nothing "blog worthy" LOL.

As soon as Avery is feeling better I will have to get snapping my Kodak once again. A touch of Spring is in the air and today and tomorrow is forecasted to be very nice! Can't wait. Winter BE GONE!

Until next time...........

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Feel better SOON, Ava!!!!

Congrats on the new "arrival", Peg. I'm looking forward to some awesome new pictures.

I'm glad to hear that you are finally getting a break in the weather. Let's hope it sticks around for the rest of the winter!

(((Hugs))) and love to ALL!

Sharon from the land of perpetual sunshine! :-)