CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shame on Dell.....

Just a quick note here to share that Dell has STILL not shipped my new laptop! I have received an email with tracking number and it appears that I will have it by the third of March. :(

I am not a patient person and have been irritated with this whole waiting process. I shouldn't really complain that much as I do at least have an old laptop that allows me to e-mail and get online. I miss being able to upload pictures, videos, etc....

No significant updates here in the ABC household. Kids are each relatively happy and healthy. :) Avery and Cora did have a case of pink-eye last week. It didn't bother them except when it came time for me to administer the eye drops! Cora gives new meaning to the word stubborn and she needed some major force to pry her eyes open.

Brock is doing well. He has begun babbling more with a new sound. Unfortunately, his old sounds have been replaced. He was saying "baby" on command, but that left with the last seizure..... we now hear lots of "G" sounds. "Go-Go" is a common sound you can hear clearly. Also the boy is on the move! His method of crawling has got him scooting all over the place! He can cover some ground in no time at all and it is so cute to see him move!

My latest endeavor includes training to be a Medical Transcriptionist. While it doesn't utilize my bachelor's degree in Horticulture.....I am truly hoping it will allow me make some decent money while staying at home with the trio. So far, I am not very far into the training, but seem to like it. I have a year to complete it and the entire course is done online. I am such a nerd when it comes to memorizing the medical terminology, so that part is great. However, the current module I am on is grammar......that is not so much fun, but I'll get through it. :)

As we move into the month of March, I can only hope it will come in like a lamb, maintain lamb-like weather and STAY that way. Winter is awful.

So....here's to spring and my new computer! Hopefully each will arrive VERY soon!!!!!

0 comments: