CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'......

Well, Brock.....WHAT next????

For those of you following this crazy saga of Brock's latest sickness, there is yet another update.

Tuesday night, the boy didn't sleep well. By Wednesday, I saw drainage from his left ear! Likely infection, but since our doctor is not in the office on Wednesday afternoons, I decided it could wait until Thursday morning.

There was virtually no sleep for Brock Wednesday night, he was miserable! When I saw drainage out of BOTH ears, I knew exactly why the boy was so uncomfortable.

A morning visit to the Pediatrician confirmed a double ear infection. We were prescribed antibiotic drops. ***** EAR drops that actually go into the EAR!!!!!******

Brock is a trooper and through all this he can still charm us all with his smiles.

(However, he is one if the few smiling lately. The past rainfall, combined with frozen soil has flooded our finished basement! )

He is happy to be home!


Cora giving the B-man some love. (She and Avery are always in "jammie dresses" when they come home from school....today was no different)


Brock is holding his green Maraca toy here---He LOVES it!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I hope this morning finds all much better in the Gullidge household! I sure hope our boy is feeling MUCH MUCH better by now.

No pun intended --- when it rains it pours. Sorry to hear about the basement. I know from experience what a mess flooding is. I hope it didn't damage everything in your beautiful downstairs.

Thinking of all of you.

(((Hugs))) and love!!