Brock's Saturday wasn't that much fun for him.... I had to get him up and run to the hospital for a Keppra level blood test. It has to be drawn before his Keppra med is given, so we were up and out the door earlier than school days! Once at the hospital, we had a long wait to get registered (silly because it is a standing order!), then he had to get stuck twice and SCREAMED and CRIED! Absolutely pitiful.... From there we went to Walgreen's to get Cora some cough med----she was coughing her head off yesterday! While there, Brock was amused by the wind chimes and also an Easter bunny toy. I let him have the toy on his tray while we cruised around the store, and when checking out I decided to give in and buy it for him. I just had to because he smiled EVERY time it played, and after viewing the video, I am sure you each can see why I couldn't resist getting this for my Brock Bear! I figured he earned it because not only did he get stuck with needles, but he got a haircut on the way home today! The girls however, didn't see it that way and wondered where their 'treat' was......
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I could have sworn he said, Yay Brock!
And I am so glad you got him the bunny :) Its great to see his smiles.
HOW PRECIOUS! His giggle is so infectious. He sure brings joy to all that he "touches".
Special (((Hugs))), kisses and love to our boy!
Post a Comment