CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Movin' on up

Today was to be the first day of summer school for Avery and Cora, but they had to stay home. Each had a tummy bug! Isn't that great?
I think they are doing better......eating some saltines and waiting for dad to bring home some sprite.
Even though the girls are feeling under par, I still had to get some annual Flag Day pictures! ABC got all decked out in some red, white, and blue and I even tried Brock in his stander!
Brock did OK, but still needs to work up to where he should be. I couldn't get his legs fully straightened without some MAJOR opposition from him! I plan on just having him spend a few minutes at a time and hopefully we can get back to his daily hour that he spent in the stander. So much sitting with his full leg casts made his hips tight. :(


Not perfect, but trying!!

Patriotic gals.

Happy Flag Day from ABC! God Bless America!

0 comments: