Avery and Cora are sporting new summer haircuts that seem to be better suited for the hot, humid weather.
Soon, Brock will be getting his shorter casts--which I know he will enjoy much more than his current ones. It has been an ordeal to have these, but Brock is a trooper and is truckin' along day by day. Wednesday is the big day for his pin removal and short casts!!! Almost there......
Monday, Brock will be visiting the ENT. He has been bothered for quite some time by his left ear. It always seems that his T-tube in that ear sits "funny" in the ear drum. Most recently, he keeps pawing and cupping his hand over his ear and moaning..... I called the Dr. and I am asking that we just remove the tube. I'm not sure if that will happen Monday or what the verdict will be. I just know that Brock has enough issues, he certainly doesn't need an ear that annoys him!
Updates will follow when I find out something.....
Monday also will be the start of summer school. Avery and Cora are signed up for the full 4 weeks and they each are quite excited for it to begin. I think Brock and I will like a few hours of quiet time each morning too! ;)

Cora is such a monkey and loves to swing and flip.

Brock couldn't participate at our park outing, but he was all smiles....

.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment